July 12, 2005

How to get in and out of an OB appointment with lightning speed..

1. Get there 5-10 minutes early.
2. Bring your kids.
3. Feed them first so their blood sugars will peak when you actually have to be seen by the Dr.

*sigh*

Weekly visits to the OB's office for the pregnancy are hard to cover for my limited pool of babysitters. (the mom and the MIL)

I went in for the regular heartbeat check. I asked last week if I had to bring the kids, I wanted to make sure I was not going to have a "paper gown" visit. They said no, not a prob.

I do look forward to going alone, nice and quiet. I can pretend I am a grown up for a little while. This week no go....

After getting into the little room, the nurse said it was a paper gown visit. Looking at the kids, I asked if it was necessary this week since I will be back in 6 days anyway.

Needless to say after the Dr. came in, he suggested using the ultrasound machine to check what needed to be checked. MAN! Why don't they do that more often??? It was super quick, no paper gown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home