June 12, 2005

Do I REALLY need to go to church EVERY Sunday?

Another Sunday and I am not feelin' the need to park my huge pregnant butt for two hours to go to church. My sciatic nerve is just waiting for me to sit in those hard seats. It sneaks up and gooses me during the sermons making me want to jump up and yell "CRIPES!" I will not even mention the dancing baby on the bladder routine that happens when I park it too long in the sitting position.

My DH wants me to go with. I will go only for the reason that he wants me there. I am probably going to go to hell. However after actually reading the WHOLE bible (since I was trying to keep up with the church thing I decided to read it) am not sure if there is a fiery hot hell place, seems that part came a long much later.

Anyhoo, it is nice to stay home and pick up the mess with out everyone in the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home