June 17, 2005

THE GLASS THAT NEVER CAME CLEAN IN THE DISHWASHER!

The horror! Damn it! Now I will have to do it by hand.

I LOVE my dishwasher (any dishwasher really, just as long as I do not have to do it by hand.).

I have this one glass which seems to pick up more schmutz every time I was it in the dishwasher. So I chuck it back in. I think I am on the 15th time I have just left it in the dishwasher.

I opened the dishwasher door today and it sat there staring at me through possibly leftover oatmeal bits or something, defiant as ever. (I even put it in the bottom right above the jets!)

It is taunting me, reminding me that modern kitchen mechanics is a luxury not a right.

I still do not want to wash it by hand (I just hate to scrape little bits of stuff off the insides of glassware) Call me LAZY, but I am considering throwing it into the garbage and calling it a casualty of floor. Well after I throw it on the ground and dance on it with my garden clogs.

Wait, where are those clogs?

1 Comments:

At 9:38 PM, Blogger Curious Servant said...

Clever little blog.

Thanks

Found you through the waiter.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home