July 12, 2005

Time to guess whom is stupider.

Is "stupider" a word? I dunno, but I think it would apply to this bank teller....

Robber uses drive thru to hold up bank

Bank hold ups usually happen inside the bank but a robber used the drive thru at the LaSalle Bank on Chicago's North Side Tuesday morning.

Chicago police say a man drove up and passed a note to the drive thru teller demanding cash. Investigators say the teller put about $56,000 in a canister and sent it to the robber. The bandit then drove away.

Authorities say the robber did not display a weapon.


Locking the door and calling the cops while the robbers car was being video taped, and then coming back to laugh at him through the teller window would have been what I would have done. I CERTAINLY would not have filled the bags with everything I had available!

*sheesh!*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home