March 23, 2007

The longest Hour of my life....

...was at 10:15am today.

I had an eye Dr. appointment.

No problem.

Quick easy and you get to shop for new glasses!

No problem.

I had to bring the 19mo with me.

No problem. (Brought LOTS of suckers.)

We get there and go into the exam room.

PROBLEM.

19mo gets flash backs of "shot day" at the ped's office and starts to BAWL and DROOL and collapse in a puddle.

PROBLEM.

The Drooling-Bawling puddle will not stay on the floor or a chair. He must puddle on my lap and writhe around wailing and slobbering his gooey sucker slobber all over me.

PROBLEM.

This made the appointment go a LITTLE longer than it should have.

HE CRIED FOR AN HOUR SOLID!!!!

He did not stop crying until I strapped him back into the car to go home.

Good news-He cried so much he passed out and is not sleeping in bed!

I am thinking this might be the reason our health care gets more expensive every year.

2 Comments:

At 4:45 PM, Blogger Caroline said...

Been there before, at least he passed out. I wish you good eye health.

 
At 12:52 AM, Blogger shreya said...

Hey Laura..... Poor thing... he must have suffered pain.... anyways greays great blog

 

Post a Comment

<< Home