June 18, 2005

Everything is MY fault

It seems that way on most days. Today no exception.

I had DH bring down a basket of baby clothes to be washed for the upcoming arrival. Little did I know that his method of laundry today would be dump in first, ask questions later.

He dumped in the WHOLE large basket at once(spotting a rouge neworn diaper (unused of course) and removing it) into the washer and let her rip. Little did he know there were more hidden in the depths of the clothing (sorting the clothes would have alleviated that, but I was not going to point fingers). I had no clue they were in there but there was enough in there for two loads.

I, having no knowledge of this, he comes home and mentions that I screwed up the washing machine because I put diapers in the baby clothes baset.

Anyone know if the machine is forever pooched? I suppose I could use a new washer >:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home