July 17, 2005

Ah Sunday.....blathering time

DH brought home a copy of the new "Harry" book. (You know who I mean I am just too lazy at the moment to link it up all nice nice)

I was up till 1am reading the darn thing after going out for mini golf and dinner for our DS#1. We needed to have some alone time for just him before the baby gets here.

I was going to leave the book until today, but now that I started reading...All I want to do is keep reading the silly thing. I almost feel gluttonous in wanting to read it as much as I do.

It is such a good story however. The movie was adequate for people who cannot find the time to actually read the books, but they are missing out.

It is nice to see everyone on the planet reading and going nuts over something in print rather than DVD or movie format. I suppose the way it appeals to a large age bracket as well, supports all the sales. I for one figure more parents got the book for themselves rather than their kids. (We did!)

Hot again today. DH took the kids to a picnic with the IL's early before the sun gets too hot. I got all sweaty just putting the dog on her line this morning. It is only 4 feet from the back door, so it was not like I had to treck out to the way back yard to get there.

I LOVE AIR CONDITIONING! Next to indoor plumbing it is the greatest thing ever.

1 Comments:

At 6:40 PM, Blogger Jen said...

How are you doing? I'm hoping all is well and that you're really not 41 weeks pregnant (although people have certainly gone longer!)

Give us an update when you get a chance?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home