March 09, 2006

Kudos for the Walgreen's

Have you read about the lady who is suing Walgreens for having a notation about her being crazy?

I read this and laughed my butt off! For someone to be so "private" about herself, she sure decided that the money that she could get from suing was worth getting past her insecurities. Her name and the medications that she was taken are now public knowledge! HA! If I were Walgreens I would charge her for helping to overcome her fear about people knowing what her name is and what meds she takes.

Pharmacy workers do not take oaths like Doctors do, so they can say and tell what ever they want (free speech ya know!). Another reason to be friends with my local pharmacist or at least polite. If you create a "memorable visit" for someone at the work place, people are going to remember and talk about it. In my mind, it is akin to not honking off a waiter at a restaurant too many times. (Well except with the spitting part) You will definitely get a reputation. I have a couple friends who are Pharmacists and the stories they tell of wacky/crazy customers is phenominal! They really need to write a book. Or just a blog.

In a way it was considerate for other workers to give each other a 'heads up' about her. Maybe she caused a "managerial-intervention" at previous pick-ups and the tech's just wanted to avoid a bad day in the future.

This court case should be thrown out. It is a waste of time and resources. I think an apology would be the only thing needed here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home