April 30, 2006

I gotta get some personal time.

I am having trouble getting to leave the house alone. I am always forced to bring a child with even though I have a capable husband to watch them. It is making me extremely discouraged. DH discouraged me from going somewhere by myself today because we had "things to get done" around the house, and I also had 4 hours off (to go to HIS brother's baby showeraccompanied by his MOTHER) and I should wait until next week.

I feel like screaming, crying, pouting, jumping up and down, throwing things, yelling..more crying.

I feel he does not understand how much I need to get out ALONE.

Is it appropriate of me to get angry for someone who does not understand. If he truely understand, I feel this would not be an issue.

I rarely get to go anywhere without the kids. I stay at home, I may get a few hours of "quiet time" when DS2 goes to school (for 2 hours) and the baby decides to take a nap at the same time. But I cannot LEAVE.

I want to get out....out....out.....out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home